Treatment method of screw chiller after load damage
First of all, we need to confirm whether it isCompressorIf the load is burned or the parts are worn out, then the refrigerant system will be polluted, such as residualFrozenThe oil remains in the pipeline after carbonization, and the dry filter absorbs a large amount of water. Therefore, in case of compressor burning, we must first analyze the cause of compressor burning: whether it is a temperature control quality problem such as contactor and overload in the control box; Whether it is a set value change or adjustment error; Whether the power supply voltage is unstable; Whether the operator operates in normal order, etc.
ScrewChiller is mainly used in chemical industry, ink printing, large energy equipment, mixing station, food preservation,Central air conditioningIn other industries, there are air-cooled screw chillers and water-cooled screw chillers according to different heat dissipation methods. The compressor of the screw chiller is usually selected from Taiwan Han Bell or Germany's BITZER brand imported compressor. This type of compressor uses 5:6 ultra-efficient screw rotor technology, which is 20-30% higher than the general compressor energy efficiency. However, even the best product can not be used all the time, it will also have the limit of service life, there may be improper operation and cause failure, then, when the screw type cold water machine compressor damage problems we should how to deal with it?
If it has been determined that the compressor is damaged and completely unusable, we should replace the new compressor according to the following steps:
1. Remove the filter drier, and use a temporary detachable pipe or copper pipe joint to catch the short-circuited part;
2. Inject the cleaning agent into the pipeline system to clean the circulating flow. If necessary, replace the cleaning agent for multiple cleaning;
3. Blow dry the whole system. Nitrogen with a pressure of 10kg/cm2 can be used to dry until there is no residual cleaning agent;
4. Install a good compressor and filter drier, and use nitrogen with a pressure of 10kg/cm2 to detect leakage. If there is no leakage, the remaining nitrogen can be discharged into the atmosphere by the high-pressure end angle valve;
5. At the same time, vacuum the high and low voltage terminals to 1000micro, and then check all power supplies and electronic control systems;
6. Add liquid refrigerant and start up the machine for testing after reaching 80% ~ 90% refrigerant volume. NOTE: The compressor must be warmed for 2 hours.
7. Replace the compressor freezing oil and observe the oil consumption during the operation of the compressor.