Single flow dry type complete heat exchanger
1. Patent structure (patent no. : 201420476011.2), industry pioneer: fluorine side single-flow square shell dry evaporator, pure countercurrent heat transfer.
2. The use of a special structure of refrigerant distributor, so that the refrigerant liquid distribution in each heat exchange tube more uniform, greatly improve the effective heat transfer area of the refrigerant side.
3. The single-flow evaporator heat exchange tube has a rectangular distribution area, and the use of square shell makes the water side flow field of the evaporator shell more uniform, so that the internal and external heat transfer state of each heat exchange tube tends to be consistent, which greatly improves the overall heat transfer efficiency of the evaporator.
4. The condenser adopts high-efficiency condensing heat exchange pipe with larger pipe diameter and fewer pipe rows. The upper part adopts three-dimensional reinforced pipe and the lower part adopts high-density and low-ribbed pipe, which overcomes the disadvantage that the heat transfer coefficient of conventional condenser decreases with the increase of the amount of condensate and greatly improves the comprehensive heat transfer coefficient of the condenser.
5. According to the different characteristics of the medium, the shell and heat exchange pipe of different materials can be selected as the best supporting equipment for the water cooling chiller.